OUR GOLD JEWELLERY PRODUCT
We offer a wide range of gold jewellery including necklaces, bracelets, anklets, bangles, rings, pendants, charms and earrings of various designs, shapes and sizes. We specialise in 916-gold jewellery. This means that the gold jewellery product contains 91.67% of pure gold content and the remaining 8.33% comprises other metals such as silver, zinc, nickel and other metals. The addition of metals makes the gold harder thereby making the jewellery more durable to be worn as jewellery. However, 916-gold is too soft to be used for gemstone setting. Due to its high gold content, 916-gold is yellow in colour.
Gold Chain Jewellery Products
Chain jewellery is a series of connected loops, links, rings or beads that is used to manufacture necklaces, bracelets and anklets. We are equipped with chain making machines to manufacture various gold chain designs and sizes.
Our gold jewellery chain product includes basic or simple gold chain with minimal workmanship, to value-added gold chain which goes through various manufacturing process to create the final product as follows:
Basic or simple gold chain – A versatile gold chain that can be used on its own or paired with pendants or charms. These types of chain are manufactured using our chain machines and are cut to the desired length for use as necklaces, bracelets or anklets. These chains may undergo additional finishing including diamond cutting/milling, sandblasting and polishing.
Value-added gold chain – A combination of machine-made and hand-made chain where several chain designs are fabricated and attached to one another to create an aesthetic design. Pendants or charms may also be attached to the gold chain and are sold as part of the design of the gold jewellery product. Generally, we charge a higher workmanship fee for these types of gold chain products.
Solid and Hollow Gold Jewellery – Our gold jewellery consists of solid and hollow gold type jewellery. Hollow gold jewellery refers to a range of gold jewellery where some part of it is hollow in the inside and thus uses a lower quantity of gold. It is generally lighter in weight and less expensive compared to solid gold jewellery.